Saturday, November 05, 2005

#2 - Rock and Roll Rendezvous

Our second podcast, we're here to stay (it appears).

Topics include our show subject matter rating, no more fantasy hockey, Avian flu, "Americanadian Differences - Legal Drinking Age", and rock and roll encounters. I reap what I sow when I say it's October though in actuality it's November...and this after mocking Bad Religion bassist Jay Bentley for writing the incorrect date on Karen's hoodie. Karen needs to invest in a thesaurus and learn a new word for "gazillion".

Music by Brenda and Tony (Anthony) Ross. The music came out a little bit quiet, we'll probably play it again on the next show.

Subscribe to the RSS feed (
http://zeeandzed.libsyn.com/rss) or click on the blog title of this entry to download the individual show .

-Ross

2 Comments:

  • Sign my wood...I got a ton of weird stares when I burst out laughing at that one....

    By Blogger Andy Bilodeau, at 6:00 AM  

  • Listened to your show for the first time.....LOVED IT!

    Adding you to our podcast list, Eh? LOL

    Littleflurry at candidradio.com

    By Blogger LittleFlurry, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home