Saturday, December 03, 2005

#7 - Burning Bridges

4 hours of recording and Bob's your uncle - episode #7 is here. Our first month of podcasting is done and the results are in: fame is in our future. Plus, we find the limits of our amateur status.

We discuss holiday shopping (Christmas and Hannukah/Channukah), Get a Life, e-bay, cussing, "Americanadian Differences - Same Sex Marriage", Target Adam (Target Napoleon Dynamite?), DSC (the Enquirer of podcasting?), contact lenses, The NodCast and hope for teenagers all around. Please say "no" to corporate podcasting, and old-school country music is cool but I forgot to mention Dave Dudley, Red Sovine, Red Simpson, and so many others on the show. Oh, and by chance we mention Viva Podcast again.

Music from The Glenrustles (see also Ol' Yeller) and Bad Religion.

-Ross

3 Comments:

  • Hey there, welcome to the wonderful world of podcasting, the couple cast clique welcomes you with open arms. I was checking out your show because I'm a member of Podcast Outlaws. I think you guys do a great job and since you're from my birthplace, that's already a good thing going for you. If I may make one suggestion, I'd steer clear of asking for votes on Podcast Alley, it's a good site but because they recycle votes you end up having to ask for votes monthly. You'll get tired of doing that quick. If you ask for favorites on PodcastPickle.com, your votes only recycle twice a year. Ok, enough of being "pod-dad". =) Take care,
    Aaron
    www.bigshowradio.com

    By Blogger Aaron, at 8:16 AM  

  • I loved your discussion regarding the ultra talented Heather and Jonelle (if that's their real names) Acuvue cast. Makes me want to go put out a fake podcast for Huggies, I can even hire fake kids. Look for it on an aggregator near you soon!

    -Aaron

    By Blogger Aaron, at 1:54 PM  

  • Dang, my frend Aaron said most of what I wanted to say: I can't welcome you to the couple cast clique. My show's a single.

    I had missed the Adam Curry connection to the Acuvuegirls. I stopped listening to DSC some time ago for reasons I'm sure you can relate to.

    Anyway, great show you guys, and welcome to the podcastosphere.

    Shelly at shellyspodcast.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Shelly, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home