Saturday, January 28, 2006

#15 - Got Stitch Marks On My Heart

More nonsense from the Zee and Zed show, we sincerely hope you enjoy it.

Karen almost burned our house down due to insomnia (in fact she was so tired she agreed with George W. Bush), milk cleanup with Canadians from all over the country chiming in with the facts we missed, Mario Lemieux retired from the NHL, as of this writing Karen is in 1st place in our fantasy hockey league, "Americanadian Differences - NHL and Hockey" (can you tell we are reading it?), Target Mindy - (are we stalkers? or just hard up for material?), corrections from our last show and acknowledgements (a.ka. "shoutouts").

Music by Canadian bands Chixdiggit (courtesy of Sup Pop), and Lowest of The Low.

Podcasts mentioned include The Poddog Show, Shelly's Podcast, The Oka-Zoo, dicksnjanes, and 4th Time Around.

-Ross

8 Comments:

  • Good day, Karen and Ross,

    Your mention of Gerry Cheever reminded me of seeing goalies not wearing masks when I first started being a hockey fan (at age 4). Our local team, the Fort Wayne Komets of the old IHL used to be a bottom feeding league with a limit of 2 pros per team, which is not to say it wasn't exciting hockey. I also remember when Ken Dryden took some time off from hockey to finish his law degree, which at the time caused some anguish and comment among fans and press. Well, bully for him! Glad he's a liberal.

    Good show, kids!

    By Blogger etherdog, at 10:29 AM  

  • I used to have a Canadian boss who would talk at length, and with such glee, about "Talking to Americans." Thanks for the happy memories!

    Oh, and Karen, Joe and I laughed like idiots at "Greg, Get that Ho out of the Attic."

    Sometime, in a less public forum, I'll tell you about the time I nearly burned my house down trying to make mac-n-cheese.

    Great show guys!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM  

  • Best show ever...

    And I'm not just saying that because you mentioned me twice.

    P.S. It must have been Mr. PodDog that used the 'P' word to describe ToqueMan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Daryl Cognito, at 8:34 AM  

  • Above deleted because of poor proof reading skills

    Hey, that's our song, (better half and I) It kick started our relationship 13 years ago.

    Don't remember calling someone the P word. But could have.

    By Blogger Daryl Cognito, at 8:37 AM  

  • Hope you enjoyed and liked the song Daryl!

    There has been a misunderstanding. It is I that described Ross with the "P" word. Both you (via your podcast) and Alberta Brad (via a blog post last week) came to Ross's defense. I then conceded that you were both right, and I called Ross that jokingly (via podcast).

    Somehow it got all messed up and confused. Don't know how that could happen ;)

    -Karen

    By Blogger Zee And Zed, at 8:40 AM  

  • I was surprised to think that any Albertan would use such language in reference to another person. We are far too civilized for something like that.

    Right Daryl?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

  • Ah, which Alberta are you livin in? Or maybe I just bring it out in people

    By Blogger Daryl Cognito, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home