Saturday, March 18, 2006

#22 - Shining Examples Of Maturity

Zee and Zed loves good coo-koo coo-coo.

Topics include: Breaking the rules, the votes are tallied (bring us your torch), let’s drink!, cookie feedback, South Park is bad but Christianity pays the bills, "Americanadian Differences – Space Needle vs. CN Tower", we're shining examples of maturity, "Ask Lyndon - Cigarettes", and Nina Kimberly.

Sites mentioned include: The AndyCast, The Half Show, Nina Kimberly, Me and The Bean, and Nobodies Podcast.

Music by Chappaquidick Skyline (courtesy of Sub Pop) and the Supersuckers.

-Ross

7 Comments:

  • What is a Caesar?

    Ross, I'm with you on the coconut, although I do like cooking with it for south Asian dishes.

    Spokane is pronounced "spoke ann".

    What is 2 million Canadian visitors in American?

    Ask Lyndon was a great crack!

    Love the jangly guitars on the closing song. I give you guys props for featuring the music you select for your 'cast.

    By Blogger etherdog, at 9:30 AM  

  • A Caesar is a Bloody Mary made with Clamato juice rather than tomato juice.

    By Blogger Dawn Z(ed), at 12:38 PM  

  • I far preferred the Brenda version of 'Marie' :)
    Much more emotional and poignant and melancholy- I went back and listened to it again after this show. xx

    By Blogger Highlights from two years of blogging., at 2:56 AM  

  • Thanks Diane. It's always so nice to hear a compliment like that.

    -Ross

    By Blogger Zee And Zed, at 7:48 AM  

  • Hi Guys,

    Funny show...I was laughing most of the time. Ross, I don't mind being called a freak...I've been called worse by my own mother...so have at it!

    I've been to both the Space Needle and the CN tower, and the CN Tower could kick the Space Needle's ASS!

    ;-)

    P.s. You're South Park imitations need some work... ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 AM  

  • Hey guys!

    Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them. ^_^

    Jeez, now I really have to get off my ass (arse?) and finish that Fresh Review I've been promising. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

  • thanks for stopping by the frappr map. checking y'alls show out now!

    -Jay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home