Saturday, April 22, 2006

#27 - Potty Mouth Leap

Hello, little tikes and welcome to Zee and Zed.

We've got nothing to talk about but we manage to squeeze in a discussion including Karen's mother, two anxiety pills stat, we invite and welcome a special guest to our studio (squeeze his hand) who has 2 fellows from Canada on his mind, May is sweeps month for podcasters and it's on, "Americanadian Differences - Rubber Bands vs. Elastics", Chinese jump rope, jumpsies, a real PSA regarding recess in public schools - go to www.rescuingrecess.com for more information, Target, "Ask Lyndon - Target", and that creepy Frappr guy.

Podcasts mentioned include: Electric Sky, Canadian Podcast Buffet, Nobodies Podcast, Bob and A.J. Show, Rogic, The Big Show, Podcast Pickle, Psycheology, Mostly News, Quirky Nomads, Ten With Tom, and Deranged Moose.

Music by Lou Barlow and King Bonk.

-Ross

7 Comments:

  • I was so happy to see the new episode out! Good Show, guys! Don't listen to Kelli, Karen. I can't imagine listening to the Zee or the Zed show. Unless you kept the Leap Pad with you. :)


    Jason

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  

  • that Leap segment was the funniest thing!(such wisdom...) :D

    as ever, i admire the way Lyndon raises more questions than he answers... ;)

    xx

    By Blogger Highlights from two years of blogging., at 6:18 AM  

  • The only break teachers get is usually their 20 minute lunch (30 minutes officially but by the time you walk to kids to the lunch room, get them settled, and then have them clean up afterwards you only have 20 minutes at best). The teachers in our district have a 45 minute planning session to meet with parents, other teachers, check email, etc. Recess in our district is monitored by the teachers, so they have to watch the kids as they smoke. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

  • Hi Mr. Zee and Mrs. Zed:
    I'm Frappr Matt and I'm mad.
    Thanks for calling me creepy.

    I use to love Karen and Ross, now I hateKaren and Ross.

    Click my name. I've updated my photo.

    I just wanted to be your friends...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 PM  

  • If you guys ever have Leap back on again, I think you're going to need to put a warning at the top of the show not to listen while driving. I almost went off the road, I was laughing so hard... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 AM  

  • Karen, I absolutely remember Chinese Jumprope. If you keep talking about it, i bet it'll become the new pilates.

    "Gumban". The "d" that ought to fall on the end is only implied. That's what rubber bands are called in my city. Scary.

    Thanks for a great show.

    P.S. Does Leap Pad come with a government warning?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 PM  

  • DUDE. Some creepy who LURKS on Frappr??? You've got to be kidding me... SO not cool!

    By Blogger Morgan, at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home